Ways to Support Our 10th Annual Golf Outing!
Our 10th Annual Golf Outing will take place on Monday, October 4th, at the Preakness Hills Country Club, Wayne, NJ!
How can you help if you don’t play golf?
- One great option is to attend the dinner. The cost of the dinner is $125. It begins with a cocktail hour and ends with a silent auction.
- Another option is to purchase a Tee Sign for $150! The Tee Signs are placed on one of the 18 tee boxes we will play that day. Each sign will display a message from a company, a person or a group of people.
- Donate items for the Silent Auction! Some suggested donation items include:
- Echo Show
- Gift card to Amazon
- Donations of liquor or wine for a basket of cheer
- Gift certificate to your favorite bar/restaurant
- Other examples from past years – a foursome to play a country club, scratch off lottery tickets, or lottery tickets dated after October 4th, men’s and women’s golf clothes, other small electronics, anything you think is cool and other people would want to bid on.
Sponsorship options and other ways to help are available on the Golf Outing Registration form.
If you have questions, please contact Tim Dolan firstname.lastname@example.org or 973 943 8464. We are looking to have any donations/dinner tickets/tee signs by September 15th. Thank you for helping us raise money to keep the Fatimagic alive.