Camp Fatima Programs Announcement
Hello Camp Fatima,
With great disappointment, we are announcing the cancellation of both of our Spring Adult Weekend sessions due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The decision to cancel is based on multiple factors, first and foremost, the health and well-being of our campers and volunteers. Our volunteers are pursuing other possibilities to bring Fatimagic in some other form this spring. We remain hopeful that the Adult Weekend program will resume in the fall.
The status of our upcoming Summer Camp sessions is still very much up in the air. No decisions have been made yet, as we are evaluating various possibilities to hold some version of an in-person camp program. Amongst other factors, our decision will be driven by safety considerations, state regulations as well as whether or not the camp site itself will be accessible to us. We expect to have more information within the next three weeks. Please keep checking our website for the latest information. We understand the importance of our summer camp program to our campers, their families, and our volunteers and are still hopeful that we can find a way to resume in- person operations this August. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
We hope you enjoyed our Valentine’s Day card.
The Camp Fatima Board of Directors