Summer Applications Are Now Live!
Applications for summer camp are now available via our website at https://campfatimanj.org/. Applications will be completed online, utilizing a platform hosted by a company called CampDoc. CampDoc supports Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari which provide advanced security and performance for health information. The site is secure, encrypted, and password protected. You can find additional security and privacy information at www.docnetwork.org/securityApply Online at CampDoc.com
The deadline for submissions is March 31st.
Steps to get you started:
- Click the SIGN-UP button. In the Email box, enter your email address in order to confirm. Then enter a password. Click the CONTINUE button
- Follow the instructions to create your profile and complete the application. Required questions will be marked with an *. Upload any required documents. If you’re using a phone/tablet, you can take a picture to upload documents.
- On the right side of the screen, a red circle indicates incomplete sections. A green checkmark means all information has been completed.
- For technical questions about the application process please contact CampDoc first.
- You can navigate to https://support.docnetwork.org/hc/en-us at any time for assistance with your CampDoc account. You can also submit a request to CampDoc for help at https://support.docnetwork.org/hc/en-us/requests/new
- You can call CampDoc at 734-619-8300 Monday-Friday from 8am until 8pm.
You can return to the application at any time prior to the deadline to make updates. We will send reminders about incomplete applications. These notifications will come from www.campdoc.com so please add this to your safe sender list to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders.
If Camp Doc is unable to help, reach out to us in the following ways:
Thank you. Camp Fatima of NJ